Business conferences are stiflingly similar. Now there’s a conference that will take your expectations by storm. The One Woman National Business Conference goes against the grain by catering to the needs of today’s businesswoman from the inside out.
Who should attend? Women who are: currently entrepreneurs, thinking about entrepreneurialism, corporate and governmental employees and anyone with an interest in the vast subject matter to be revealed at One Woman™ or who market to women. Men also are welcome!
Okay, this is not from David Letterman but here are the TOP 10.5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND THE ONE WOMAN CONFERENCE!
10.5 Brother Jesse (yes me!) will be a featured speaker at the "Be a Marketing Maven" workshop on August 8. Would love to see you there!
10. Valuable “networking” time in the beautiful oasis that is the Omni hotel
9. Fabulous shopping in the tradeshow area
8. Enjoy workshops that speak your language
7. Interact with key decision makers on a more personal level
6. Develop new strategies to reignite your business
5. Learn, laugh and lighten your load with a host of dynamic presenters
4. Be a part of history at this first-of-its-kind conference
3. The multi-day conference could be a mini-vacation
2. Revel in the rare “me time”
1. Experience a renewed sense of purpose courtesy of the conference’s inside-out, total person and business approach.
Register NOW to attend One Woman™. You’ll be so much further along in your entrepreneurial journey and have a support system through the program’s host, Texas Business Alliance.
To register for all or portions of One Woman™, become a tradeshow vendor, or register to win a personal/business makeover, go to: http://www.texasbusinessalliance.org/onewoman or call the conference coordinator, MWH Public Relations, 281.213.9554.