The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan delivered a powerful message on the true meaning of Easter and the true life of Jesus to the members and guests of Mosque Maryam in Chicago during Easter Sunday of 2001. Although it is ten years ago, it is very timeless. In this short clip he asks some very good questions:
1) Why does the Resurrection take place at a different time every year?
2) What is the meaning of Easter eggs being laid by bunny rabbits rather than a chicken?
3) Why on this day we find it necessary to enrich the rich by buying new garments for our fashion show in church on Easter Sunday?
4) If he died on Friday, why is it called Good Friday?
5) If a man dies for your sins, why is there a need for a Day of Judgment?
6) If Jesus was dead for three days and rose on the third day, then how did he rise "early Sunday morning"? Let's count...
This is just Part 1 of this message. To see the other parts click: Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6
Let me know your thoughts.
(You're welcome to follow Brother Jesse's boring tweets on Twitter @BrotherJesse or his sometimes funny posts on Facebook. Follow at your own risk!)